We Love What We Do… And It Shows!
- So they say there’s one thing you don’t skimp on at the wedding: the photographers. I honestly don’t think you’ll find a more professional couple in the valley, and especially at their very reasonable prices! My wife and I didn’t have many ideas for how we wanted our pictures to go, and we were both incredibly pleased with how they were able to use their experience to capture some truly memorable events in our lives. John & Poppy were always very courteous and professional when we met to discuss the details, and were very open to communication throughout the entire process. We would highly recommend them for all your photography needs! Christian Pierce
- They were amazing . They did my wedding and I couldn’t of asked for a better set up. They did any picture we asked for and more. They are very flexible and keep you up to date. I’ll be going to them for more pictures in the future. Haleigh Balderas
- I have worked with John & Poppy Kelly (JP Portrait Studio) for 9 years in several different capacities. They consistently deliver top quality customer service, attention to detail and professionalism in every interaction. They make me feel like I’m their VIP client and that my end product is their only concern, but I know this is how they treat every client. That customized attention is hard to find. I would recommend JP Portrait for any photography project – individual, event or business. I have worked with them personally and commercially and cannot say enough about their talent, integrity and energy. It is always a blast to work with them and they are so quick to make sure that I am beyond satisfied, which I always am. Thank you so much John & Poppy for being outstanding in your industry, being so easy to work with and always producing amazing imagery. Sarah Wilkins, CVCH Marketing Director
- “John and Poppy are great to work with! They have the ability to put any camera-shy subject at ease, which results in wonderful, relaxed and natural photos. I highly recommend them for all types of photography.” Debra Benbow
- “Great photograph
y and loving people! Their work is great, check out them today!” Kathryn Garcia
- “John & Poppy, you guys and your work are phenomenal
!” Ron and Jan Frenchi
- “We used JP Portrait Studio for our daughter’s graduation photos. They were professional and fun to be around. The results were also amazing and they gave us a huge selection to choose from. I would absolutely use them again for any photography jobs I have.” Philip B.
- “I had an excellent experience with their photo shoot. The pictures turned out amazing for both my website and business app. The app JP Portrait Studio built us has benefited the both business and clients. They delivered exactly what I asked for. Thank you JP Portrait Studio for your above and beyond service.” Cherise Hassett, owner of Screaming Octopus Massage
- “John and Poppy are very caring photographers who will listen to what you want done. Then they will exceed your expectations!” Doug and Joyce Morgan